Interested persons may apply by completing the SCUA application between July 1 and August 15 of the current year.
Application must be returned no later than August 15 of the current year. Applicant must be present at the SCUA fall meeting the first Sunday after Labor Day, (e-mail for time, location between 8/26 – 9/1 of the current year). If application is completed online, the $100.00 Non-Refundable application fee (certified funds) must be mailed to: SCUA, PO Box 450241, Atlanta, GA 31145, no later than August 22 of the current year or if sent US Mail, the $100.00 Non-Refundable application fee (certified funds) must be included.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- Must be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the United States.
- 3 years of National Federation High School Experience (Varsity Level) or Graduate of an approved MLB , (Wendelstedt / PBUC) Umpire School with 1 year professional experience.
- Attend the mandatory fall SCUA meeting
- Complete the weekend evaluation course
- Comply and qualify with all application requirements, camps, clinics and other training requirements.
- Submit the SCUA application along with the $100.00 application fee.